Tuesday, February 7, 2012

3 Stars For Week Ending February 5, 2012

I have taken on a role writing for OHL Writers and have moved the weekly 3 stars to there. I can assure all the loyal readers here that you will get the same information there as you do here from me and nothing has changed except the site.

You can find the 3 stars here

I will keep you updated as to anything here and direct you to any articles I may have there as it is part time for the remainder of this season, but will be moving over there full time next season.

Check out there main page http://ohlwriters.com/

They have some amazing contributors there, some I have gotten to know and respect. I was honored that they even considered asking me to join them. While other offers have come up in the past, this is the one I felt most comfortable agreeing to as the people in the group really are knowledgeable and have earned my respect !

No comments:

Post a Comment