Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October Rankings

I have just posted my rankings as of the end of October (My Rankings Tab at the top of the page). There have been plenty of rankings come out in the past couple of days, with many more to come.

In my rankings, I try and give an honest view of how I see the players on the ice. Of course there have been some injuries such as those to Alex Galchenyuk, Matia Marcantuoni and Malcolm Subban, where you have to juggle your opinions based on potential and what you see, or don't see on the ice.

And of course, there are players that always seemingly jump in out of nowhere. That said, you will see differences in all the lists that are out already, or about to be released. Each of us have our own opinions but mostly, the general consensus is the same, the order is just different.

No comments:

Post a Comment